WEEK TEN QUESTIONS
1. What in the world does Paul mean when he says women should be silent in the church? 1 Timothy 2:8-15.
2. Is that why some denomination do not have women deacons…and how does that fit with 1 Timothy 3:1-13?
3. How does Paul say that the Law is good…when he seems to say in other places the exact opposite 1 Tim. 1:8-11.
4. In Col. 2:20-23 Paul seems to point out the shortcoming of the Law…and legalism…why is this important?
5. Philippians 4:6-7…what does having this “peace” look like? Does this mean happiness?
Co-Host Growth Project Radio, Producer, Designer, Camera guy, and all the other things cool people do!