WEEK FIVE SHOW QUESTIONS
1. The synoptics place the cleansing of the temple at the end of Jesus’ ministry. John places it at the beginning. Why the difference?
2. What is that strange verse in where Jesus compares Himself to a “serpent in the wilderness”?
3. What about the whole “angel in the water” section of ?
4. Who were the “other disciples” mentioned in and 66. Why did they leave Jesus?
5. What is the connection between sin and punishment mentioned in ?
6. Why in did Jesus weep? Didn’t He know He was going to see Lazarus again?
Dr. Purvis started Growth Project with Robert Houghton after spending 20 years on active duty as a Chaplain in the United States Navy. After many moves and multiple deployments, he settled in Winter Haven, Florida to do God’s will. A glutton for educational punishment Danny has a BA in English from Carson-Newman College, an MDiv from Southwestern Baptist Theological Seminary; a ThM from Princeton Theological Seminary; and a PhD in Organizational Leadership from Regent University. He has been married to his wife Kimberly (whom he met when they were 6 years old) for nearly 30 years and they have four wonderful children.